Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products revolutionize transportation by providing a fun, comfortable, and environmentally friendly ride to reach your destination. Wheels is headquartered in West Hollywood, CA, and is active in cities across the world.
The warehouse team focuses on helping keep our vehicles on the road and delivering safe, reliable vehicles to riders across our cities. As a shift supervisor, you will work with the lead mechanics to help oversee day-to-day logistics within your shift.
This role is a FULL-TIME opportunity hired directly through Wheels Labs Operations, Inc and is fully benefited!
What You'll Do:
- Oversee open/close of Warehouse daily
- Maintain Warehouse flow and quality of data tracking
- Assist Warehouse Manager in the scheduling of employees
- Clock employees in and out
- Organize and restock supplies
- Assist in managing day-to-day logistics
- Manage keys and access to secure areas
- Coordinate cleaning and security
- Assist in hiring and onboarding of new employees
What You'll Need:
- People management experience
- Rigorous attention to detail and excellent data management skills
- A smartphone and proficiency using mobile technology
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible schedule and able to regularly work on weekends
What We Offer:
- Scale with a rapidly growing start-up with opportunities for advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Option Packages. We want our employees to be true owners!
- Paid time off
- Health plans (Medical, vision and dental)
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- One Medical membership
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Online and virtual health services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Perks Program
- Pet Insurance discounts
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
Our team is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and employees. As a result, we will be enforcing guidelines based on CDC recommendations.
- All warehouses work areas/stations are separated by at least 6 feet
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations located at each entrance and throughout the facilities.
- PPE equipment (mask, gloves) will be provided for each team member
- Team member temperature checks prior to shift with forehead thermometers
- Work areas/tools/vans are sanitized before and after each shift
- All inbound and outbound devices at our warehouse are sanitized with disinfectants and UV wands
At Wheels, we strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company but as individuals. Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.