At onefinestay, we open doors to the finest homes and villas in the most desirable destinations and deliver one-of-a-kind service to both guests and homeowners around the world. The company launched in London in 2010 became part of Accor in 2016. With each memorable stay, we deliver a level of personal service and professional hospitality unmatched in the private rental industry.
We're looking for a savvy and enthusiastic Warehouse/Porter to join our front lines and help us deliver on our promise of handmade hospitality.
Our Warehouse/ Porter skillfully tackles a wide variety of challenges. And with so many homes to manage and guests coming and going, we're never short on surprises. Whether it's packing home items from the warehouse, darting across town to deliver a bottle of champagne, changing a light bulb, or picking up supplies, we can rest assured: no two days will be the same.
You'll need to think on your feet, stay focused and alert, and turn on the charm when you encounter our guests and hosts. Being observant is crucial and feedback is key. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the onefinestay service, bringing smiles to the faces of our clients and being our eyes and ears on the ground so we know what we can improve upon.
- Warehouse: Packing Linen
• Cleaning supplies to be sent out to our Field Teams. Cleaning up and reorganizing our inventory
- Garbage takeout - From our homes
- Being prepared to accept any challenge and offering suggestions on how we can improve our processes.
- Doing basic handy work – replacing light bulbs, tightening screws, changing a washer on a leaky tap, and so on.
- Basic troubleshooting of home appliances - Wifi, Cable, TV, dishwasher, Cooling, and Heating system, and etc...
- Buying – we always need extras, planned or otherwise, from soap to lamps to fans to steam irons…you name it!
- Time managing – getting around efficiently and being autonomous.
Skills and experience
- Some experience in a people-facing role and you're confident interacting with anyone and everyone.
- Warehouse and Inventory Experience
• Lift up to 45lbs unassisted
- Knowledge of basic home maintenance & technology
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Sound judgment, even under pressure.
- A thick skin and an ability to roll with the punches.
- Knowledge of home maintenance
Need to know
- You'll learn the ins and outs of a fast-paced start-up and be encouraged to implement your ideas and solutions from the get-go.
- Applicants must have open availability to work different shifts depending on company needs.