Medidata & Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences Engagement team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 35 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with Medidata, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systemes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systemes Life Sciences & Healthcare, led by Medidata co-founder Tarek Sherif, has global operations and employees in the US, Europe and Asia.
The Vice President, Solution Sales Specialist for Enterprise and Partners is responsible for achieving revenue objectives leading a team of Strategic Solution Sales Specialists across the US in identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities and efficiently bringing opportunities to successful closure. The Vice President is also responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with Medidata business principles. This position should be located in either our NY or NJ office.
- Management of a team of Regional Strategic Solution Sales specialists across the US as part of the responsibility for driving bookings and revenue for the organization.
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans as they relate to specific opportunities and accounts within assigned territory – focus on value propositions and building pipeline for strategic solution areas.
- Represent Medidata in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
- Provide strong substantiated feedback on solution areas
- Be the center of the loop on this feedback for product teams
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed
- Quarterly and/or annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
Your Experience and Education:
- Strong application software sales experience
- Working knowledge of life sciences industry
- College degree preferred, or related experience
- Minimum 5 years successful sales leadership experience required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Dassault Systemes and Medidata are making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device research and development, manufacturing and commercialization, to enable life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for global innovation.
With Medidata’s record of more than 20,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world, we also pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of insights to our clients, enabling them to make the decisions that allow them to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.