The VP, Client Insights at Apex (part of Publicis Media) will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and building out research capabilities that will inform these new opportunities across APEX's current client and prospect base. This role will also be responsible for creating marketing materials that support these opportunities. This person will operate as an individual contributor and be responsible collaborating with Apex's internal business development organization, account teams and fulfillment team members to determine client objectives, evaluate current performance and maximize business reach and potential.
The ideal candidate will help the Apex team evolve the understanding of what it means to have an insights led approach and partner-led research that will help drive new client partnerships and business renewals. Additionally, this candidate should have the “bigger“ business picture in mind and be able to focus their talents in providing insights to improve our business development team and provide a forward thinking go-to market strategy.
The atmosphere is highly collaborative and the ideal candidate will be someone who will question what they are told and provide suggestions to improve our business. In this newly created role, the VP, Client Insights will also be responsible for Apex positioning and developing POVs surrounding new and emerging areas of media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and execute business development and go-to market strategies in key areas of focus
- Design, develop and document best practices for current and new Apex products to improve efficiency and ensure client success
- Establish and evolve business rules for out of the box client engagements
- Keep pulse on the market to understand how Apex implemented best practices and business rules work for clients
- Bridge the gap between product capabilities and product adoption across Apex and Publicis Groupe as a whole
- Create and participate in strategic presentations to agency partners and end clients