UX Designer II #0000
Employer: Amazon.com Services LLC
Position: UX Designer II
Location: New York, NY
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Amazon Advertising User Experience (AUX) team designs campaign creation, management, and reporting tools that make the complex seem simple, enabling advertisers to run highvolume digital advertising campaigns with the click of their mouse.
2. Work closely with product owners, software developers, researchers, and other designers to create innovative design solutions that impact millions of users.
3. Deliver end-to-end design of medium-to-large-scale projects, using market analysis, site data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities to inform design decisions.
4. Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities
5. Quickly and thoroughly create work flows, wireframes, lowfidelity and high-fidelity design mockups, interactive prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features
6. Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs with visual design specifications (redlines).
7. Assess and analyze current site data and user behavior to understand target users deeply by developing and working from user profiles and conducting task analysis, creating user scenarios or user stories, and helping to create and analyze user research.
8. Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
9. Refine, maintain, and enforce current design guidelines and strategies.
10. Work on multiple projects concurrently while handling different types of design requests.
11. Adeptly handle changing priorities throughout a product life cycle.
12. Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers in overseeing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle for interfaces to help define best-in-class user experiences.
· 3+ years of design experience
· An available online portfolio
Please disregard the two bullet points above and refer to the below listed job requirements.
A Master’s Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field and 3 years of experience in user experience design, product design, or a similar role. Alternatively, employer will accept a Bachelor’s Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field followed by 5 years of progressively responsible experience in user experience design, product design, or a similar role.
Must have 1 year of experience with each of the following:
1. Creating visually compelling, customer-focused design solutions with measurable results.
2. Working cross-functionally with business leaders, product management, and engineering on planning, conceptualization and implementation of user interface designs.
3. Triangulating multiple data sources, including market analysis, site data, customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints, into innovative design solutions.
4. Documenting user interface (UI) / interaction design decisions by creating patterns, specifications, and development-ready artifacts.
7. Using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe XD
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.