Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The VP - Americas Trade Finance AML Advisory is a highly critical and visible role, reporting to the Director – Wholesale AML Advisory and will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Wholesale Banking providing technical regulatory guidance on complex and high risk BSA/AML compliance subjects. Additionally, the individual will provide support and subject matter expertise on enterprise wide projects to ensure BSA/AML risks and solutions are defined, tested, and implemented.
The VP - Americas Trade Finance AML Advisory role will be responsible for working with fellow stakeholders within Financial Crimes Compliance and business partners to facilitate feedback on efforts related to process improvement, program enhancements, and strategic alignment with business and other Bank-wide programs relating to Wholesale Banking.
- Supporting BSA Program Office management to provide SME advice on Wholesale Banking risks to Business Units which utilize Wholesale Banking offerings
- Interfacing on Wholesale Banking matters with the First Line of defense and providing support to the Director – Wholesale AML Advisory relating to Wholesale Banking product offerings and related projects
- Support BSA Program Office's oversight over Wholesale Banking-related AML processes conducted by the First Lines of Defense
- Develop and expand BSA Program Office's relationships with First Line partners
- Support reporting for senior management review of Wholesale Banking risks
- Participate in and/or monitor progress of Internal Audit engagements relating to Wholesale Banking to ensure senior management are informed, as needed
- Provide Line of Business Oversight for AML Compliance such as issues management and new products
- Ensure First Line procedures are consistent with, are comprehensive, and align to the Bank's AML policies
- Maintain awareness of and complete Risk & Control Self-Assessments (RCSAs) on Wholesale Banking products/services, as needed
- Maintain awareness of and complete Products & Services Risk Assessments (PSRAs) on Wholesale Banking products/services, as needed
- Participate in key Wholesale Banking initiatives