Position Title: Talent Acquisition Associate
Location: New York, NY
Our Talent Acquisition team is on an exciting journey and we are continuing to grow! If you are passionate about connecting with people and drawing out their best qualities, as well as being a talent advisor to the business, this is a great career opportunity for you!
This role reports into the Talent Acquisition Manager and will be responsible for high volume, full lifecycle recruitment throughout the United States while ensuring a positive candidate experience from start to finish. You will implement creative recruitment strategies to identify, attract, assess, and hire high-quality talent across the Commercial Advocacy team.
We are seeking a recruiter who wants to help build a best-in-class talent acquisition function. The ideal candidate is an out-of-the-box thinker who isn't afraid to try new methods of recruitment to identify exceptional talent for Pernod Ricard.
- Partner with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to understand the business, assess hiring needs, establish recruiting strategies, and identify the best talent for Pernod Ricard
- Utilize all technologies and innovations to streamline recruitment processes
- Attract and recruit the highest caliber candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing components involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Able to appropriately explain Pernod Ricard's total benefits package and recruitment related policies and programs
- Source active and passive candidates from online databases, internal databases, contact lists and employee referrals
- Creatively source and build a robust pipeline of quality candidates for critical roles
- Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges/universities, search firms, trade associations, etc.
- Plan and coordinate large scale recruitment events like career days when hiring for multiple positions
- Build and maintain effective relationships and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders throughout the recruiting process (i.e. updates, providing feedback)
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data/status on the opens/ filled report and in the applicant tracking system (Workday)
- Gather competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately
- Liaise with HR Coordinator to provide interview/offer details in a timely manner
- Partner with Coordinator to ensure completion of pre and post-employment requirements (i.e. online employment application, background check, drug screening, etc).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of in-house or agency recruitment experience, preferably supporting a field sales/marketing function.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, high volume recruitment across various levels and geographies
- Experience within the wines & spirits or CPG industry is helpful but not required
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday preferred)
- Knowledgeable about best practices for recruitment, selection policies and regulations from sourcing through hire
- Demonstrated success providing lawful and appropriate first line advice to key business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and manage stakeholder relationships and collaborate across teams
- Driven, self-motivated and able to stay organized
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines.
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
- Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Offers will be subject to United States local terms.