Systems Engineering Intern - Available 2020
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your career at Arup, you'll have the chance to engage in a fulfilling career and work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You'll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Design of electronic systems that may include elements of: data networks, wi-fi, radio systems within the market sectors of aviation, rail and buildings
- Integrating systems design to provide working solution for the clients
- Meet with clients for delivery of projects
- Provide clear and structured proposals during creations of: data analysis, reporting, and project designs
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Cyber Engineering
- 0 GPA or higher
- EIT/ FE Certification
- Experience in telecommunications, Information Systems - Network Design and Implementation, Cyber Security, Wireless System Design (Cellular), Technology consulting
- Coursework in computer science
- Internship experience within Electronic Industry, Built environment, and Engineering Consulting
- Aviation/rail experience in any form
- Knowledge of: AutoCAD, Revit, 3D modeling skills (Navis, etc.)
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- Texas High Speed Rail, Texas
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- JFK Airport, New York
- MTA Enhanced Station Initiative, New York
- Kansas City Airport Redevelopment, Kansas City
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.