The Digital Media Supervisor will focus on servicing clients in the management, creation, execution, and optimization of media plans to secure the best investment options in a variety of mediums to maximize clients' reach to targeted consumers. The ideal candidate for this position will be a technically proficient thoughtful decision maker and team player who loves processes, data and has the proven ability to lead investment initiatives including RFP analysis, partner negotiation, budget management and ultimate activation. This is an energetic, collaborative team that partners with an analytics-driven client to provide guidance as they continue to grow and evolve their portfolio of brands.
- Oversees and participates in national TV upfront process, from initial budget optimizations to package review to implementation
- Negotiates scatter buys, VOD, OOT, Etc.
- Manages quarterly allocation process with associate along with stewardship and posting
- Determines right mix of print publications, working with associate to RFP vendors, put together tactical recommendations and timelines
- Facilitates creative coordination with agency to ensure materials and traffic issued in a timely manner
- Manages 360 integrations, from RFPing vendors, to evaluating opportunities, to brainstorm with creative agency, to managing timelines and weekly calls, to summarizing recaps of buys
- Oversees budget management and billing to ensure actual media spend accounted for and billed with accuracy to clients
- Manages invoice reconciliation to ensure invoices clear and vendors paid in a timely fashion
- Responsible for growth and development of associates