Strategy & Transactions â EY Parthenon â Turnaround
and Restructuring, Director
Competitive business today is all about making
intelligent, informed decisions. As a Director within EY-Parthenon you will
help make that happen. You will be an
important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at
the forefront of high-profile transactions.
The EY-Parthenon sub-service line comprises
three competencies: Strategy;
Transaction Strategy and Execution; and Turnaround and Restructuring
Strategy. In Turnaround and
Restructuring Strategy, our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a
global team of restructuring specialists who deliver high quality advice to our
Our global network of Turnaround and Restructuring
professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to
improve liquidity, credit availability and shareholder return. Our Turnaround
and Restructuring team is fully integrated both within our wider Strategy &
Transactions practice and our firm as a whole, and our clients reap the
benefits of this broad range of knowledge, skills and experience. We work on
the basis of creating long-term relationships with our clients and our teams
work closely with them to understand their short and long-term goals - being
there at every stage to identify problems and recommend and implement solutions
that deliver measurable results.
As a Director, you will help clients evaluate
capital options, capture greater transaction value and achieve strategic
objectives - whether they are buying or selling a distressed asset,
restructuring a business, dealing with underperformance, or looking to improve
cash management. You'll work to prepare comprehensive financial reviews of
company's operations, attend legal proceedings, engage in judicial management,
support liquidation processes as well as advise clients on corporate risk
attributes for success
- Project Management - leadproject teams comprising colleagues from across the Strategy & Transactionssub service lines.
- Business and CommerciallyDriven - working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong businessacumen to drive value to our clients.
- Business Development -drive client pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contributeto our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on ourteam as a great place to work.
- People Development - coachand mentor team members to support achievement of their career goals.
- Building Relationships -strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, adviceand support to key decision makers.
To qualify for the
role you must have
- A bachelor's degree and 5years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4years of related work experience.
- Experienceinteracting with client c-suite and senior management teams to understandand evaluate key business issues including liquidity position, cash flowneeds, and potential financial and operational challenges.
- Experienceidentifying data to prepare detailed complex financial analyses, including13-week cash flow models, to understand the clientâs liquidity positions,cash flow needs and financial viability.
- Experience in developing financial and operationalstrategies to affect a financial and/or operational turnaround to improveliquidity, credit availability and shareholder return.
- Strong financial modeling skills including theability to create robust and flexible financial models based on clientâsfinancial and operational information to drive key decisions and strategies.
- Able to work under highpressure and adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent problem solving,facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of spokenand written English language.
- Ability to travelapproximately 50% of the time.
- Auditing/ corporaterestructuring experience.
- Client facing experiencefrom a professional services background.
What we look for
We're interested in talented professionals with the
ability to visualize our clients' goals and think creatively to facilitate them
- often in politically charged environments. If you have an entrepreneurial
spirit, and a genuine passion for taking on new challenges, this role is for
working at EY offers
offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be
rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to
our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and
dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time
off plus 12 observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to
support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching fromsome of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills andprogress your career
- The freedomand flexibility to handle your role in a way thatâs right foryou
a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire
and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better
working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the
training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that
whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a
you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please
contact us as soon as possible.
your mark. Apply today
provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability
status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.