PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Provide Day to day operations support as Level 2 to end users.
- Deployment of Laptops (Windows 7, 10 OS) to the end users.
- Provide Pre and Post Migration support for Laptop deployment
- Provide specialized hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution for customer's end users.
- Provide onsite hands and feet support for Server and Network related issues.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support groups to have the resolution for any issues that come across during the migration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience on Field Services and having supported Widows/End user device migrations involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating system (Windows 7, 10)
- SCCM (Imaging)
- Migrate data from existing device to new device
- Migrate data from Server and One Drive to the local machine.
- Able to configure VPN at the client PC.
- Able to troubleshoot VPN related issues
Outlook 2016 (O365):
- Able to configure Outlook on new machines
- Able to troubleshoot all client issues including calendar.
Skype for Business:
- Able to configure, train (end users) and troubleshoot issues.
- Able to fix application related issues which resulted due to issues on local machines (eg: Browser, Java, Cache etc.…)
- Able to install and configure application based upon SOPs provided.
MS Office Suite:
- Able to fix issues around MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)
- Able to Configure Printers
Mobile Device Support:
- Able to configure email and other approved applications like iTunes on mobile device like iPhone, iPad, Android.
Other Common Desktop Applications:
- Able to troubleshoot and fix other common desktop applications Google Chrome, Firefox, Adobe etc.
- Able to install windows 10 image using USB media or Source Image Server like MDT/SCCM
- Able to Install or removes hardware/software using supplied installation instructions and tools.
- Capable of conducting tests of the hardware/ software affected using supplier test procedures and diagnostic tools. Corrects malfunctions. Documents results in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Manage the repair of desktop equipment through the effective management of third party suppliers.
- Able to troubleshoot client relates issue, like SCCM agents not communicating with the server, co-ordinate with SCCM team to push the necessary software to the end user systems.
- Install or removes hardware/software using supplied installation instructions and tools for the applications/software that failed to install through SCCM
- Able to guide end users to access SharePoint, troubleshoot and co-ordinate with SharePoint support team to resolve end user access related issues.
- Have knowledge o