Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
Reporting to the VP of Growth, the Solutions Consultant is the primary technical point-of-contact throughout the sales cycle and product implementation process. The Consultant will be the subject matter expert for all Socure products and will be responsible for understanding client needs and matching them to solutions using Socure's products. Consultants work collaboratively with various departments across the organization to support the sale of Socure's solutions. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating resources across several functional areas. In addition, the Consultant will work with other senior employees across the organization in ensuring our products are at the forefront of the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Serves as the day-to-day technical expert on external and internal projects and engagements.
- Participates in business development activities, including the presentation of products and solutions to prospective clients, the preparation of statements of work (SOW's) and pricing.
- Lead meetings with project stakeholders to align resources and determine relative priority of projects to maximize business results.
- Work with senior decision-makers using cutting-edge technology to solve significant business problems.
- Funnel concepts for product innovation to product managers.
- Provides project leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, computer science or other relevant field is preferred / MBA or Master's degree is preferred
- Ten or more years of professional work experience with at least seven years of experience managing projects with multiple team members
- Seven years or more experience working as a professional services consultant, project management, customer management or sales engineering
- Prior experience in the financial services or wireless industries
- Prior experience conducting credit/fraud risk management analysis
- Experience in business process re-engineering practices and methodologies
- Proficiency with FCRA, ECOA, GLBA, and other lending regulations is preferred
- Excellent Organizational and Project Management Capabilities
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise-level engagements dealing with analytics, technology, and/or enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate resources and priorities with multiple stakeholders in order to drive business results
- Serve as a bridge between technical and non-technical audiences
- Operates effectively in a highly cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with team members, executives and customers
- Expert at building presentations with clear, complete messages
- Ability to synthesize complex statistical observations into clear results and concrete recommendations (both verbally and in writing)
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Proven Over-Achiever: Projects you have led have exceeded expectations
- Service Oriented: You are adept at communicating to a wide range of people and enjoy providing quality service
- Self-Starter: You can stand on your own as the point person while resolving an issue
- Effective: You ensure projects are completed on-time, to-budget, with the highest technical expertise and professionalism while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Ambitious: You are excited about joining a growing, innovative company where you can make a significant difference
- Mobile: You don't mind traveling around as needed to get the job done
- This position will require approximately 30% travel
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Free meals, snacks, and drinks...and so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.