Intermedia Labs Inc. is the parent company behind HQ Trivia, Sports, Words, Tunes and After Dark. We are looking to add passionate and hard-working players to our dynamic team based in SoHo. We're focused on growing our network of live, interactive games played by millions of people around the world.
Intermedia Labs is looking for a product-focused iOS Engineer who can help us build out our next generation of features and shows. If you love Swift, reactive programming and building a product that is at the forefront of its space, this is your dream job. You will be taking on large projects and feature development to bring live, interactive media to hundreds of thousands of users every day.
This role is based in our headquarters in SoHo, Manhattan and will report directly to our Vice President of Engineering, Benjamin Sheats.
THE ROLE 👩💻
- Design and implement new features from start to finish
- Move high and low through the iOS tech stack to accomplish product goals
- Collaborate with product design to create elegant, best in class user experiences
- Contribute to team engineering processes and promote best practices
- Work with new technologies including web sockets and low latency video streaming
THE SKILLS 🤓
- 3+ years of professional iOS development experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent additional experience
- Experience working on a team of engineers building and maintaining large-scale iOS apps, or building something impressive on your own
- Familiarity with Swift or a desire to learn quickly
- Experience writing unit/snapshot tests a plus
- Experience with AVFoundation, CoreAudio, or HLS also a plus
THE PERKS 🍻
- Competitive compensation packages including a stake in the company.
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays and a flexible work schedule.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, FSA and disability.
- 401k from Slavic.
- Daily catered lunches and breakfast three times a week, including bagel Fridays.
- Fully stocked kitchen including nitro cold brew and kombucha on tap.
- A stylish office with ample sunlight in SoHo.
- Furry co-workers (read: pet-friendly office).
- Annual Citibike membership through Justworks.
- Regular team events, outings and happy hours.
- Bragging rights for beta-testing new games and industry recognition, like our 2019 Emmy-nomination.
- An incredibly smart and motivated team of doers and innovators.
Intermedia Labs Inc. operates in a niche space so we invite candidates to bring their A-game. Paragraphs explaining your interest in working at Intermedia Labs as well as playing HQ before your interview is encouraged.
We are an inclusive workplace and encourage those from diverse backgrounds to apply.