PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution and go to market quickly and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to our customers and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are intellectually curious and will support the development of others as much as their own.
You are a strong Software Engineer that is not satisfied in meeting the status quo. You are always digging deeper into your code and solutions while collaborating with your team to create a best in class solution. You are not afraid to take on new technology challenges but crave working with latest tools and techniques. You doing all of this with a smile and passion that makes not just your work outstanding but all the people around you.
What you’ll do
- Develop/maintain/extend PartnerStack’s Vue.JS frontend and Python backend software systems
- Contribute to the team’s Agile processes
- Look for and propose changes to the code base and/or processes that improve the quality and efficiency of the product or team
- Contribute as a thought leader and mentor on part of the technology, process, or industry
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Comfortable and confident in one or more procedural or OOP programming languages
- Write readable, robust, testable and reusable code
- Understanding of relational databases, using ORMs, and handling live migrations
- Comfortable with system architecture and can identify architectural issues as well as propose fixes
- Strong communication with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
Why you want to be at PartnerStack
If you have a curious nature and a strong desire to “build”, as well as, learn new things, then we want to meet you! We’re looking for people with a positive attitude to address complex issues and enjoy working through “white space” to develop something great. We want to work with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment that is characteristic of early stage technology companies like PartnerStack. While our office vibe is casual and the employees are a down-to-earth team, everyone is fully engaged, energized by the work they do and rise to meet challenges everyday.
We strongly believe that diversity strengthens our teams and elevates our company to make us the best version of ourselves. Empathy, ownership, pride in your work, transparency about the good and the bad, as well as an openness to feedback and constructive criticism are characteristics that are really important to us. We are a YCombinator S15 company, and backed by world-class VC's who share our vision and goals to make an impact and not settle on meeting the status quo.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work from home
- Benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly Encouraged office
At PartnerStack our company is built on doing things differently. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
PartnerStack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.