Ideal Image is North America's #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it's getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
We are looking for a passionate social media all-star who will lead our social strategy and execution. This position is responsible for creating, editing, distributing and optimizing content on multiple social channels. Likewise, the role will develop programs and tactics driving social growth, engagement and acquisition. These activities will engage our community base while also managing the online reputation for Ideal Image across key customer touch points.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate intimate working knowledge of how to maximize brand engagement in the current Social Media space and exhibit proven capability to grow community, traffic and engagement.
The Social Media Marketer will work closely with a cross-functional team and our supporting agencies to develop the social strategy and to own the social marketing editorial calendar, implementation and performance tracking and reporting. Ultimately, this role will help to build Ideal Image's leadership in the MedSpa social space.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Create and maintain the monthly social editorial calendar. Execute, publish and share daily content posts that build meaningful connections and engagement.
- Develop influencer program including selection and nurturing of key influencers across multiple social channels. Execute contract details, deliverables, clinic outreach and performance tracking.
- Collaborate with agency and internal teams to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Ideate brand initiatives and activations seasonally in partnership with marketing and agencies for authentic 360 pushes. Support key business objectives with social messaging (e.g. launching of new product or new market).
- Maintain and track all social media platforms to ensure maximum visibility and increase brand recognition; evaluate new social platform channels for use.
- Manage the processes that support Ideal Image's online reputation.
- Develop and manage all reporting and social analytics to ensure all strategies and tactics are tracking against goals and KPIs.
- Manage and track social brand budget including post boosting, influencer fees and technology costs
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business, New Media or Public Relations or equivalent work experience, or a combination of education and experience
- 5+ years' experiene in social media strategy and content implementation
- Proven work experience in social media marketing
- Demonstrable social networking experience and previous experience working with Google Analytics or other web analytics solution
- Experience with Hootsuite or similar social media publishing tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Creative, analytical, takes initiative with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), verbal and communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and solve problems in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing environment