We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Paid Social Associate is a position centered on providing support to the paid social team and is primarily responsible for execution related to launch and maintenance of ongoing campaigns. The role is focused on learning the details of social media strategy and performance while also gaining an understanding of Centro processes and best practices.An understanding of how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients is a must!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Paid Social Team is a specialized group of Paid Social marketing experts, executing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest to meet client’s goals and objectives. The team provides full service execution of paid social campaigns for the Boston, NYC, Dallas and DC business. This includes everything from competitor research, audience and targeting recommendations, account management, optimization, and reporting.
- QA, launch, and analyze paid social campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Facilitate creative trafficking and work alongside the Campaign Ad Ops team to receive, QA, and implement trafficking materials and creative templates
- Research and suggest new opportunities to expand our product offerings
- Improve internal and external documents
- Format materials in Excel and PPT to be used for presentations and case studies
- Develop an understanding of the social media and digital advertising industry
· Monitor pacing and performance of campaigns to ensure they deliver in full
- 1+ years experience in paid social advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of social media management platforms
- Proficient in Excel
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies Centro’s culture
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.