SIG&TELECOM TECHNOLOGICAL SITESUPERVISOR
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Signaling & Telecom Technological Site Supervisor who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Turin (Italy).
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 14,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Ensure the realization of the signalling and/or telecommunications systems for the assigned project.
With reference to the Signaling & Telecom Systems :
- Check the quality of the works (e.g. compliance of the works with the projects design and specifications)
- Ensure compliance of construction activities with the construction planning
- Liaise with Customers /Authorities /Contractors/ Partner/Subcontractors for site and/or materials takeover and/or handover
- Ensure the compliance on site of the rules foreseen by the HSE Management plan, for the works under his/her responsibility
- Support the optimization of the subcontractor resources