Senior Systems Architect (Trading Systems)
One of the world's most reputable investment banks is looking to grow out its Electronic Trading division with a Senior Systems Architect/Engineer. This person will work closely with the trading application teams in a senior capacity to develop creative solutions facing the trading platform.
Coming in as a senior hire in the division, you will be expected to provide subject matter expertise on Linux infrastructure with a particular focus on automation, configuration management, and continuous integration. While experience working in an electronic trading environment is preferable, the ideal candidate is someone is primarily someone with a deep knowledge of Linux infrastructure and demonstrated programming abilities.
- Advanced Linux knowledge within high availability environments
- Advance programming abilities in at least one of the following: Python, Perl, C++, or other
- Demonstrated experience with configuration management
- Good networking knowledge
- Experience within the financial domain (preferably in Capital Markets) is a plus, but is not required!
- Knowledge of Linux kernels is a plus
- Knowledge of containerization technologies is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci or related!
If interested, apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.