POSITION: Project Architect or Sr. Project Architect
LOCATION: Cranbury, NJ
New Jersey company is seeking a Project Architect or Sr. Project Architect, depending upon the level of experience to join their growing team. The candidate must be a licensed architect in NJ with commercial experience. The ideal candidate has experience as the lead on commercial design projects, and is able to take initiative and deliver results. A person with the right fit is adept at code review and compliance and can handle any client with superb finesse.
- Construction code review and compliance
- Schematics design and detailed construction document development
- Supervises and coordinates with employees and consultants to include planning, preparing, checking, and reviewing work
- Prepares administrative documents such as meeting minutes, punch lists, RFI's, and other correspondence
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- 10 years of experience in commercial design (lab experience is ideal but we can train you)
- Licensed in NJ or have the ability to obtain licensure
- Strong background in design, production, and coordination of construction documents
- Ability to manage multi-discipline architecture and engineering production teams
- Solid understanding of NJ building codes
- Experience with AutoCAD is preferred
- Revit is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration, please send us your current resume and project list.