Sr. Program Manager III
Amazon Web Services, the fastest growing group in Amazon, is seeking to expand our Network Business Operations team with a Senior Program Manager.
You will be responsible for creating and managing forecasting and ordering strategies within our Networking team. You will implement reporting metrics that track supply availability and usage rates. You will align with cross-functional teams including Supply Chain, Data Center Ops, Engineering and Finance in order to provide the most efficient network in the world.
You will develop and manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders, define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate conflict resolution through the full project cycle. You will outline potential data errors and logic improvements in the forecasting and ordering systems.
You must have a proven track record of project completion that is on time and within budget. You must be able to command the intellectual respect of stakeholders as well as run extremely effective projects on compressed timelines while dealing with ambiguity with grace and maturity. You must have experience building processes and recognizing and implementing improvements and/or corrections.
· Data Analytics, drive decision making with Data
· Manage multiple competing cross-functional projects/programs simultaneously on a global scale.
· Interact with stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Data Center Ops, IT) on a daily basis.
· Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
· Work with software development teams to implement automated solutions for continuous improvement initiatives.
· Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs. Investigate and solution ambiguous process errors
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of technical program or project management experience with data analytics tools, SQL and reporting functions
· MBA or equivalent
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organization skills
· High attention to detail
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Comfort with ambiguity; ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
· Proven track record of earning trust, taking ownership, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Experienced in lean process improvement techniques and implementation
· Build reporting metrics in a Tableau Dashboard (or similar visualization)
· Lead planning, execution and delivery tasks of multiple project/programs simultaneously
· Determine process health metrics and key performance indicators and develop data visualization reports illustrating process health
· Develop and implement scalable, data-driven process improvement/automated solutions
· Drive adoption with internal customers through effective change management
· Anticipate potential issues and risks, and escalate appropriately and in a timely manner
· Remain flexible to changing priorities and open to new ideas
· Keep the customer experience as the primary focus
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles required for this role
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.