MadHive is an end-to-end advanced advertising solution for digital video that leverages cryptography, blockchain, and AI to deliver evidence-based business outcomes. MadHive’s next- generation advertising suite provides precision targeting, audience verification, as well as the first OTT-first device graph and cross-device attribution, while addressing the biggest threats to the advertising industry -- the issues of trust, transparency, fraud and brand safety.
We challenge ourselves daily to build products that are easy to use, deliver exceptionally effective campaigns, and increase the power of valuable ad dollars. From game-changing cryptography to the latest in cloud engineering, Madhive uses powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
Join us in transforming the “guess” economy to the overdue “evidence” economy.
The MadHive team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive execution of our strategic roadmap.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
MadHive is looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive execution of our strategic roadmap. This includes new digital TV advertising products, cross-platform measurement and attribution systems, cryptography-based data, identity and privacy products, as well as partnering with 3rd party technology and data providers to envision, innovate and implement new features that deliver exceptional value to the largest players across the digital advertising ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is a creative leader with superior analytical abilities across business and technology. This opportunity requires excellent product management skills, including creative problem solving, clear communication, and process optimization.
At the core of the position is not only excellence in planning and execution, but also creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Qualified candidates have extensive experience building product roadmaps for execution, writing detailed functional specifications, and working cross-functionally to deliver products and features that meet rapidly evolving business needs.
You should be knowledgeable of the ad tech space, OTT a plus, as well as adept and experienced at writing detailed feature sets and user stories. You are comfortable and experienced working with executives, designers, and developers. You believe building a resilient product development process is a core part of a successful organization but most of all, you are to be extremely creative, intuitive, smart, and inventive.
- Define, prioritize, and maintain MadHive’s tactical roadmap for our customer facing applications, in alignment with our strategic vision.
- Find the balance between simple, intuitive features while fulfilling the needs of our power users.
- Execute on a high impact and ambitious product roadmap across the entire product lifecycle - from design through shipping.
- Serve as the domain expert for your area, with a deep understanding of the ad tech landscape, its table stakes, as well as how MadHive can differentiate.
- Speak the language of the engineering, design, data science, and go-to-market functions to coordinate complex cross-functional initiatives.
- Partner closely with UX to envision next generation applications, informed by a strong understanding of business rules and customer workflows.
- Engage closely with the engineering team and our customers to determine the best product implementations.
- Authors product requirements and user stories in conjunction (with stakeholders as necessary) ensuring that market needs are met.
- Ensures documentation of product requirements and business logic are accounted for and up-to-date.
Qualities we are looking for
- 4+ years of relevant product management or related experience.
- A passion for products. You get excited about customer facing features, UI/UX, and delivering customer value.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to work closely with product and engineering.
- A strong desire to get things done and to ship features regularly.
- Comfortable making decisions with limited and changing information.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with meticulous attention to detail.
- A fast learning curve, with the ability to understand our customer’s needs on both a business and technical level.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt in a changing environment
MadHive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a MadHive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1, with additional plan options available with minimal employee contribution.
401K: Want to retire one day? We do too. That’s why we have a 401K plan.
Commuter Benefits: Madhive offers Wageworks commuter benefits. Plus, we’re centrally located just a couple blocks from New York City’s Penn Station.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO, plus additional paid company holidays.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator, and an actual gourmet chef prepares lunch for the office 2-3x per week.
Centrally located: Office is a stone’s throw from Penn Station & Hudson Yards in Chelsea.