Sr. Partner Marketing Manager
Imagine shaping how millions of customers discover and engage with digital music and audio leveraging the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up? Passionate about building a best in class partner marketing function as part of a growing and innovative Business Development team? Love collaborating with a wide range of partners and driving successful partnerships? If so come and build the future of music and audio with us.
The Business Development and Partner Marketing team is focused on enabling customers to discover and engage with Amazon Music anywhere, any time. We work with a wide range of partners from speaker and car manufacturers, to key players in gaming, fitness, social, financial services and live entertainment. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, creative marketing leader that can think big and drive scale through leadership, influence and smart work. This role can be based in New York City or London and, reporting to the Global Head of Partner Marketing, will be a key role within the Business Development team.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategy and leading execution and optimization of results-oriented partner marketing programs and initiatives that drive awareness, acquisition for and engagement with Amazon Music with priority, strategic partners. This position offers an opportunity to leverage your creative marketing skills and passion for music with the one of the world's leading technology companies, while experiencing the excitement and global growth of the streaming world. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, driving innovation in a fast-paced environment to achieve great results. You will work closely with the Business Development team to ideate and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives in a complex and ambiguous environment. As part of the Partner Marketing team, you will: help develop programs to launch and optimize partnerships including partner marketing campaigns that break through creatively while also driving core KPIs; build scalable marketing solutions and tools; use your creative problem-solving skills to remove roadblocks and move things forward. In addition to collaborating with Amazon Music’s key external partners, you will work with global internal stakeholders such as Artist Marketing, Label Relations, BI, Design and Engagement Marketing, Product.
Key job responsibilities
As Partner Marketing Manager on the Amazon Music team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute partner marketing strategy for key verticals (i.e., gaming) that break through creatively while also driving core KPIs around awareness, customer acquisition, and engagement
- Build insights to inform product/partnership enhancements and partnership opportunities
- Develop and evolve propositions and marketing packages for partners (i.e. content focus, differentiated offerings) to drive key KPIs
- Partner with Business Development leads on the sell-in of new partnerships with proposals, and collaborate internally (e.g. with Artist Marketing, Product, Licensing) to deliver best in class campaign opportunities for our partners
- Report on partner marketing campaign performance and opportunities to cross-functional executives at Amazon
- Develop and execute test and learn plans (copy, creative, targeting) for continuous performance improvement and optimization of campaigns.
- Excel at cross-group collaborating, creative thinking, problem solving and have strong bias for action.
· 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with an innate attention to detail
- Self-starter that can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve problems
- An entrepreneurial drive; not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.