Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
The Professional Services is a global team of product experts whose mission is to enable customers to turn social data into practical insights that inform strategic business decisions. We provide customers with a tailored and scalable data and visualization ecosystem, as well as education programs that empower customers with the knowledge and skills to confidently use Brandwatch and utilize social intelligence to harness the power of social across the enterprise.
This role is primarily one of consulting and coordinating people across multiple internal and external teams to ensure the smooth planning, execution and implementation of large scale setup solutions across the Brandwatch product suite.
We're looking for someone who:
- Will become an expert in the Brandwatch suite of products and stays up to date on industry trends
- Can autonomously design and deliver complex, multi-layer (multiple markets, teams, languages, products) project solutions in a way that addresses all of the client's objectives, while allowing for future scalability.
- Ensures a prioritised and phased delivery that will enable key external stakeholders to quickly gain insight and value from their Brandwatch subscription
- Can coordinate resources and delegate where needed ensuring all work meets the highest level of standard
- Is able to drive long-term product adoption by making proactive recommendations about best practices and potential projects, advancing clients in their use of the platform
- Thrives on consulting with clients, getting to truly understand their requirements and helping them achieve their business goals
- Can manage several complex customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, while ensuring a successful and timely completion
- Represent Brandwatch in client-facing meetings by presenting to users and key stakeholders
- Represents the team and builds exposure internally and externally (events).
- Travel when required, including some travel outside of standard office hours
- A passion for helping customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience.
- 3+ years of prior experience with software onboarding or consultative roles
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- An ability to manage project scope and delivery timelines across multiple projects simultaneously
- An ability to use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.