Serve as a leading resource on the front-line of TripAdvisor Sales & Operations efforts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the fast-paced and exciting media landscape and want to celebrate it through many outlets. He/she must possess a keen understanding of digital/experiential/video, a knack for people transformation, passion for operations and business enablement, and an underlying interest in travel.
- Manage the budget process and ongoing day to day management of costs
- Build a culture of innovation and collaboration in our office including logistics, office management, cultural programs, internal and external events
- Oversee vendor management including facilitation with finance, legal, procurement, and business owner
- Develop and manage optimal lines of communication including slack, email, and Gsuite
- Assist in the recruitment process with HR including creation of job descriptions and workday tasks, sourcing/outreach, facilitation with recruiting team, help sell/close
- Build and promote a framework to support capability development for the full CXA team (ie sales, account management, operations, marketing, etc) incorporating onboarding, skill development and embedding required behavioral change
- Partner with People Operations / HR to understand where we have talent depth and talent gaps and how we jointly address through buy, build or rent approach
- Lead the development and support the execution of professional career paths across the CXA business. Work with functional business leaders to identify critical skills, competencies and experiences required for advancement.
- Develop recognition and incentive programs to drive a culture of winning across all teams
- Create and manage budgets and timelines for all projects
- Facilitate Internal and External Comms that need management sign off
- Other ad hoc projects including event/trade, program management, marketing, etc.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5+ years of media experience
- Candidate should have experience with general operations
- Extremely organized, have the ability to efficiently learn about new techniques and technologies and be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work
- Demonstrated history of results-driven approach through good follow-up and follow-through in an extremely competitive environment
- A good balance of pie-in-the-sky imagination and pragmatic hands-on ability
- Demonstrated knowledge and reverence for the needs of the business and an understanding of that impact on your work
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills including being able to take direction/criticism, effectively sell/present your ideas and communicate eloquently to clients and stakeholders
- Relish the chance to work with others and hate the phrase “that's not my job
- A positive and collaborative team member and solutions-oriented leader
- Effective at navigating a matrixed environment with strong cross functional, collaboration and influence skills