Sr. Director, Product- Digital Data/Audience Syndication
Data and information are Catalina's core assets. We are the Product organization. Our ability to successfully aggregate, productize, and monetize these assets effectively is critical. The company has invested heavily in attracting a world-class team of industry leaders to drive this effort!
Location: Chicago preferred. Will consider a remote employee.
Catalina is looking for a talented Sr. Director, Product- Digital Data/Audience Syndication to define and drive product strategy and development of Catalina's Digital Data Syndication business.
This is a hands-on job for a dynamic leader who works across all phases of technical product management related to the creation, distribution, and management of digital data segments using Catalina's 1st and 3rd party derived datasets. This job will collaborate with Analytics, BuyerVision Digital Advertising, MTA (multi-touch-attribution), and other business units to drive consistency for creating digital data segments to be leveraged by Catalina's BuyerVision business, and by Catalina's CPG and Retail partners.
As a part of this role, this individual will assess market needs, quantify opportunity, write requirements, prioritize roadmap, and drive product releases across cross-functional development teams (primarily Development, Finance, Analytics, Solutions, and Marketing). In addition, this individual will help create marketing requirements, product positioning, liaise with customers and technology partners, administration and sales support. This person will also take point on advocating the products with partners and clients as needed.
- Develop and maintain a product Digital Data Syndication roadmap and regularly update key partners and stakeholders
- Manage the creation and articulation of key value propositions, use cases and features/functionality, and market/business requirements
- Define and incorporate Digital Data Syndication product requirements across products (multi-touch attribution, measurement, identity management, etc.)
- Understand business needs/goals and develop a plan to allow distribution of Catalina syndicated audiences (custom and off-the-shelf) via common digital distribution data-stores like the LiveRamp datastore.
- Ensure that all products and services leveraging digital data segments adhere to Catalina's data privacy and regulatory compliance
- Engage with Catalina Engineering to ensure that the Digital Data Syndication product can scale, and workflows can be automated
- Develop and test concepts, build prototypes and MVPs, validate marketability of product with clients
- Ensure all product releases meet the functionality, performance and quality standards
- Provide Sales with training and support, including traveling to partner and client locations as necessary
- Keep business, development and executive stakeholders informed of status and issues
- Work within the defined Product Management processes and contribute on-going process expansion and improvement ideas.
- 7+ years' experience in product management, or similar functions for technical products
- At least 6 years' experience as a product manager for digital products with a focus on data management and syndication
- Understanding of the AdTech ecosystem and the roles of key players (including DSPs, DMPs, exchanges, etc.)
- Experience creating and managing strategic product roadmaps to advance a digital business
- Experience working with Sales teams to ensure proper delivery of digital product messages
- Bachelor's or master's degree with coursework in computer science, analytics, data science
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.