As a Senior Consultant, Strategy at Interbrand, you will work on client teams and be responsible for creating high impact presentations with a solid point of view to convince senior leaders to take action. You manage individual deliverables typically as part of a larger branding program. You collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, writers and other strategists to create high-impact work that solves client and customer challenges. Additionally, you support business development efforts through research and thought leadership to make sure Interbrand is leading conversations across topics. You contribute to Interbrand’s culture by participating in meetings, workshops and debates, and by taking on team initiatives for things you care about. Strategists are at the center of the action at Interbrand—bringing new ideas to the table, guiding and challenging the team, and building a director-level experience set in the process.
- Own specific deliverables within a project and manage all components (research, content development, team reviews, etc.)
- Collaborate with the internal team and client to formalize hypotheses and develop compelling strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with strategy leads and program managers to ensure that activities are progressing as planned, care deeply about the quality of the work
- Know what’s going on in the business and world—be a go-to source for trends, shifts, emerging customer dynamics and behavior. Tell us what our clients should care about
- Engage with your team and with Fortune 500 clients in stakeholder interviews and discussions about topics critical to their business
- Synthesize learning and push beyond the fact base to craft compelling stories driven by your own point of view
- Ensure that timelines are met and knowledge is shared across the team
- B.A. degree
- Circa 2-4 years experience in brand marketing, business strategy, client service, design, innovation, or research
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint (bonus points for Keynote)
- Working understanding of business processes
- Experience with various research methodologies and comfort with qualitative and quantitative data
- Interest in seeing the impact of your work in client businesses and in the real world
- We need you so we can be us.
Interbrand defined the practice of branding, and we continue to redefine it. Our Best Global Brands report is the industry standard for valuing brands as business assets. Some of the most influential companies on the planet rely on us to define themselves and tell their stories. We turn good ideas into outstanding experiences that ultimately drive growth for our clients. The reason we're able to do that is because of people like you: smart, insightful, ravenously curious minds that can provide strategic clarity, create engagement, and strengthen internal organizations. And with a network of 24 offices in 17 countries, you'll get to both learn from and influence organizations the world over.
Interbrand is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) network of agencies, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.