CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
Do you think strategically about your customer's business and technical challenges, and form innovative ideas to solve these challenges? Do you have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship, and, most importantly, do you know how to earn trust, think big, and work cross-organizationally to deliver results? Do you have a passion to lead from the front and influence others?
CrossCountry Consulting’s Business Transformation practice is quickly growing and we are seeking talented leadership to join our NYC office. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm. At CrossCountry Consulting we strive to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team. We emphasize personal development through hands-on coaching, mentoring, and training. Many of our consultants enjoy the benefits of low travel.
CrossCountry Consulting is an independent advisory firm providing finance and operations, accounting, risk, and technology consulting services. Our Business Transformation group focuses on providing organizational, process, and technology recommendations designed to streamline finance and operations and efficiently address regulatory compliance. Whether they are large Fortune 500 organizations, pre-IPO private companies, or not-for-profits; our clients rely on CrossCountry for our expertise, high energy personnel, and sustainable, proven results. Finance & Operations has four service offerings designed to support CFOs and COOs:
Finance Optimization – helping finance organizations optimize and align their operating model (organization, process, and technology) to be a better strategic business partner to the business
Operations Improvement – using proven methodologies and bring hands-on experience to analyze the current environment and design innovative solutions that will have the greatest impact on the overall function of the organization
Regulatory Compliance – implementing compliance programs that seek to add long-term value to the organization in addition to meeting one-off regulatory requirements
Acquisitions & Divestitures – focusing on the critical financial, operational, and technology-related considerations of the transaction and ensuring our clients have the proper roadmap and resources to quickly and efficiently transition to a profitable future state
If you enjoy providing advisory expertise to local clients, this is a unique opportunity to become part of our collaborative, energetic and entrepreneurial team at CrossCountry Consulting!
- Perform current state/future state gap analysis for individual business areas
- Interview clients through scoping sessions to develop business requirements and report specifications
- Develop business process flows using standard flowcharting methodology in tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Create visually pleasing, client ready presentations and project status updates
- Provide training to clients’ teams in industry best practices and other change management activities, including development of materials/communications
- Assist clients in defining and performing user acceptance tests and ensure functionality matches user requirements
- Participate in advancing the firm through committees and internal initiatives such as recruiting, marketing, and knowledge sharing
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience external consulting experience (Big Four or equivalent) within a Change Management, Operations or Performance Improvement capacity
- Demonstrated experience in two or more of the following areas: Regulatory initiatives, business process improvement, project management, data governance/management and/or financial systems implementation
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in business, finance, economics, accounting or other technical discipline
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and a creative and flexible approach to problem solving
- Understanding of delivery methodologies such as Agile, LEAN, SDLC, Six Sigma
- High energy, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Great sense of humor!