At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As the Brand Strategy Consultant on the Andi Services team, you will be a part of the founding Services team for implementing our newest product, Andi. Andi is Veeva’s Artificial Intelligence Engine that coordinates across multiple data sources to predict next best actions and insights for the field.
You will take on the role of Solution Architect on Andi product implementations to help life science companies achieve their vision with an AI-driven Next Best Action solution You will manage projects and customers during the lifecycle of an implementation focusing on requirements gathering, configuration, validation/testing, training, and go-live activities. You’ll be responsible for translating the customer’s brand strategy into data and configuration of the Andi product. As a member of a newly launched product and new Services team, you’ll create the foundational Andi Services processes to work across projects to help streamline implementations and ensure customer quality and success.
What You'll Do
- End-to-end ownership of the solution design, build and implementation of the Andi product at customers
- Lead requirements gathering and discovery sessions to educate customers on product capabilities and collect business requirements
- Lead sessions with IT to understand key data sources and work closely with Veeva ETL resources to ensure data is effectively and accurately transformed
- Manage broad scale deployment, collect feedback and work with the Andi Data Science team to identify and iterate on configuration to improve Andi output for customers
- Document business requirements
- Responsible for training and delivery of Andi product to customers
- Work closely with Product Management team to prioritize strategic improvements to Andi to continue to grow and develop Andi over time
- Support project management activities such as risk tracking, status reporting, and resourcing planning
- Establish and refine the foundational processes for Andi Services team
- Energized by working with a newly launched product and by bringing structure to ambiguity
- 4+ years working with Commercial Life Sciences cloud-based products, particularly CRM
- Experience in a customer-facing professional services/consulting role with services delivery management and/or system implementation
- Hands-on implementation experience with Salesforce.com, Veeva CRM, or other commercial field based software
- Ability to quickly understand and assess business requirements and create corresponding solution design
- Proven communication skills and ability to run customer-facing workshops and meetings
- Passion for bringing AI in an accessible and easy to use product for life sciences customers
- Able to travel as-needed for services engagements (10-50%)
Nice to Have
- Experience with Data Science and/or Machine Learning driven products
- Local to a major Life Sciences customer hub (New Jersey, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago)
- SaaS/Cloud experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.