Senior Microsoft Dynamics GP Implementation Business Systems Analyst
For over three decades, many of the world’s leading firms have relied on Align as a trusted IT solution provider and center of excellence in IT advisory, infrastructure design, build, delivery and managed services. We are actively seeking innovative minds to establish and strengthen our team to deliver high-quality state-of-the-art technology solutions for our enterprise and boutique clients.
If you are seeking to lead challenging projects for some of today’s most fascinating companies while leveraging an exceptional team and long track record of success, then we want to hear from you today.
Align is seeking an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst with experience implementing ConnectWise to join our team. This role is a high-profile position and a key leadership role within our organization and will be responsible for the effective deployment & use of Great Plains and ConnectWise technologies as tools used for daily business operation. You will report to and work closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO). You will partner with the management team to develop and implement strategies across the organization. You must be able to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in an autonomous and deadline-oriented workplace.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be technically savvy - with an understanding of system automation technologies - while also being familiar with project management best-practices, internal process flows and how current and future systems/tools can drive these processes to be more effective and efficient. They will match these skills with a background in accounting and help drive better efficiencies throughout all aspects of our organization.
- The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be based out of our New York City office, but may have the opportunity to work out of our Woodbridge, NJ office occasionally.
- This is a full-time position offering full benefits, a competitive salary, paid training and performance-based bonuses. We are also open to hiring someone on a contract to hire basis, if the candidate would prefer.
- Candidate will perform hands-on service delivery and operations with a set of resources deploying and supporting Great Plains, Connectwise and related applications.
- Collaborate with internal departments and external organizations including department heads, consultants, vendors and internal management teams.
- Responsible for helping create and drive a vision for systems design and management that supports our operational needs, especially as it relates to leveraging automation.
- This position will play a key role in helping to develop and administer process improvement plans, policies, and procedures which include helping to estimate projects, execute development project plans, proper allocation of resources, managing to budget, mentoring/developing key personnel, and providing overall department management.
- Join a team of in-house experts on the function of our business systems technologies with respect to how they interact with one another, pass data, and contribute to overall process needs.
- Designs system processes for new tasks or current, identifying multiple phases of implementation– e.g. near-term, mid-term and long-term outcomes.
- Continually monitors and assesses our processes running through related systems/tools with overall goal of driving continuous improvement in those functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree/MBA in Finance/Accounting.
- CPA or be able to pass the CPA within a year.
- A minimum of 7 years of accounting experience working with Great Plains (or similar products), ConnectWise and other GL & PSA applications.
- Previous experience with end-to-end ConnectWise implementation is required, and Great Plains experience is strongly preferred.
- Good understanding of support processes, SLA and Ticket resolution process.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with information technology staff to manage finance and accounting software packages, serve as a liaison between the Finance function and IT to provide technical and business solutions that meet user needs.
- Analyzes and evaluates design existing and/or proposed systems.
- Strong communication, and past experience of managing Great Plains (or similar products) support for Finance business users.
- Experience in large or medium sized consulting performing ERP implementations a plus
- Previous professional services experience preferred
Align is a dynamic and flexible place to work, offering professionals unparalleled opportunities to train in the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and control their own destinies. We have a flawless track record of delivering technical solutions and have established long-standing relationships with an impressive client list of both Global 1000 and SMB clients.
We work across a diverse list of industries including financial services, life sciences (pharmaceutical and health care), retail, technology, media and telecommunications. We give our professionals the autonomy to pursue opportunities and manage assignments in ways that maximize their creativity and talents, leading to self-fulfillment and financial rewards.
For more details, visit www.align.com.