The Senior Associate is a integral role on the Video Investment Team. This person is key to the development and maintenance of all campaigns across all video channels, maintaining quality control and continually evaluating and improving performance against client goals. This role is instrumental to building and maintaining industry partner relationships.
Looking for a highly motivated candidate who wants to make an impact, developing ideas across the video eco-system (Linear TV, FEP, VOD, OTT, Mobile, Connected TV, etc). The candidate must have a strong understanding of the TV landscape.
- Daily system maintenance (Including, but not limited to, schedule changes, campaign stewardship/optimization, ADU requests, deal delivery, billing, budget revisions, post buy analyses, etc)
- Research, strategy, planning, presentation of plans with full execution
- Planning, buying, and negotiation of media (inclusive of TV, desktop, mobile, OTT, FEP, Connected TV, Addressable TV)
- Strong understanding of Mediamath calculations, ability to work with manager on planning costs and assume scatter market buy responsibilities
- Liaise with traffic/creative/ad ops (TAAG)/analytics teams to manage deliverables
- Develop thoughtful insights for post campaign reports across all video channels
- Develop and foster strong relationships with vendors and clients
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/trends, and competitive landscape