Senior Associate, Paid Social
We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The Senior Associate leads the implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns, including review, optimization and reporting.
- Support paid social campaigns to align with client's key performance indicators
- Drive effective client services and client relationships through accurate and timely communication
- Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
- Assist with the creation and execution of media plans that surpass client goals
- Oversee and execute campaign builds, QAs and optimizations
- Review and manage client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with external client
- Knowledge and understanding of the basics in paid media
- Ability and experience in using all paid social media platforms
- Experience and ability to perform data analysis skills and strong Excel skills
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret large quantities of data
- A strong numerical and analytical background
Dentsu is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on sex, gender identity, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities or any other protected basis because we believe the best and brightest come from all walks of life. We aspire to foster a community in which diversity is valued in both our employees and our ideas.