Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1,000 clients in an agency environment, where we take pride in what we do and enjoy coming to work. We are looking for smart, hardworking professionals to drive business results as a member of the GroupM family.
GroupM is a WPP company. WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services, with 158,000 employees around the globe. Within WPP, GroupM is the consolidated media investment management operation and parent company to agencies such as Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Catalyst, and Xaxis.
[m]Platform supports the organic search, paid search, paid social, programmatic, and AdOps practices of several Group M operating companies (Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Metavision, and Catalyst). Each company is the agency of record for many of the world's top companies.
The work environment is an energetic, positive, and comfortable one that cultivates creativity and innovation. We have offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Atlanta, and Seattle. For more information see www.groupm.com and www.wpp.com.
We are seeking a Senior Associate to join our Organic Search team to manage the daily execution of a client's organic search campaigns. The Senior Associate must be beyond the initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of SEO. In this role, you will have increased responsibility and accountability for SEO campaign execution as well as gaining further exposure to client-facing opportunities.
Campaign Strategy Implementation
- Understand the client's products, competition, industry landscape, marketing goals and objectives
- Review and analyze competitor sites and understand their organic search approach
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverables plan that meets or exceeds client expectations including:
- Keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance
- Detailed site analysis and technical recommendations
- Detailed content recommendations
- Comprehensive linking strategy
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics
Campaign Reporting Results and Optimizations
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines
- Review rankings and linking data against internal measurements for success
- Review monthly client reports, verify accuracy and provide analysis
- Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize client investment and to resolve performance issues
- Support SEO team in data acquisition or campaign insights for quarterly or annual business reviews
- Organic Search Innovation
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and discusses potential impact with team on client work
- Periodically aid in creation of new business presentations
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications)
- A minimum of 1-3 year of experience in organic search/search engine optimization/SEO
- Previous experience in an agency environment highly desired
- Strong background in data analytics and strategy. Must be experienced in manipulating large datasets and being in a numbers-driven position
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools highly desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com, call us at +1 212-297-7000, or send us a note at GroupM Talent Acquisition Team, Attention: Michael Wright, 498 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018.