Are you looking for your next challenge in the world of high velocity digital marketing? We are seeking a Senior Associate to join our Paid Search team to manage the campaign execution process for our clients. To qualify, we know you've already advanced beyond the initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of Paid Search.
In this role, you will have increased responsibility and accountability for campaign execution and gain further exposure to client-facing opportunities and mentoring junior members of the team. You will be regarded as the steward of the internal search planning process and are expected to provide tactical recommendations to senior search teammates, digital team members as well as clients. Senior Associates who display exceptional management skills may oversee entry level Associates.
- You'll be accountable for the Day-to-day management of the search plan including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting
- Develop initial keyword lists, using identified brand territory for Search Manager’s review industry, proprietary and agency tools for Manager review
- Build & analyze keyword lists, analyze search volume and make recommendations
- Run search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, pacing and overall spend
- Write initial drafts of ad creative text ads based on briefing materials, website content and client direction
- Traffic, upload, and QA keywords, harnessing the Bid Management Tool process
- Interface daily with direct search teams, engines and platforms to ensure continuous Perform account diagnostic checks
- Stay on top of the latest updates regarding tools and User Interfaces (AdWords, Bing, Bid Management Platforms, eMarketer, SEMrush, Search Engine Land, AdCenter, AdGooroo, etc.)
- Run reports as requested in Bid Management Platform and engine UIs
- Create Excel pivot tables, formulas, graphs, and charts
- Complete budget tracking documents and review with Search Manager
- Alert Manager of under or overspend, traffic abnormalities, and opportunities and optimization recommendations regarding spend and pacing the account
- Be responsible for account record keeping, tracking reports and invoice reconciliation
- Participate in weekly search team meetings and offer ideas and suggestions to improve and evolve reporting processes, keywords, and creative
- Training of Associates and oversight of their deliverables
- You will bring A minimum of 1-2 years of paid search (PPC/SEM) campaign management experience
- Ideally, you'll have gained valuable experience in a media, integrated or digital agency.
- Hands-on experience planning/buying across Google and Bing using tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and BingAds
- An in-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices
- Knowledge of 3rd party platforms such as Kenshoo, Marin, Doubleclick or analytics tools like Adobe Omniture a plus
- You are adept in your use of MS Office, especially Excel. Having experience in Excel for data management and/or budgeting would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
[m]Platform is GroupM’s suite of proprietary technology and data that enables truly individualized media planning and activation. Backed by the resources and client roster of the world’s largest media agency group, [m]Platform has the product, organization and scale to transform the way the largest advertisers approach media: from the traditional broadcast model that still dominates our world to an addressable, audience-first model that elevates the power and role of media in marketing.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368213/
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.