Sr. Account Executive, QSR, Restaurant Advertising Sales
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering an array of digital advertising solutions that enable customers to find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Sr. Account Executive in our Restaurants Vertical, you will use your 5+ years’ experience selling digital advertising solutions to restaurant advertisers and their ad agencies to successfully grow and scale the category’s revenues. With your relationships within restaurants advertising, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met.
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will be supported by our operations team and benefit from working alongside the leadership team that charted our explosive growth.
· Experience closing sales and generating revenue
· 5+ years of B2B sales experience
· Bachelor's degree
· Proven track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
· Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to make decisions and tell stories
· Experience developing and closing multi-channel, data led partnerships specific to the Automotive space
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.