Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Provide “trusted partner” support to the Acorn AI & US Mid-Market sales executives as the single point of contact responsible for leading and managing all core sales ops functions, such as forecasting, pipeline management, quota and attainment, sales coverage, capacity and territory optimization, management dashboards and supporting key account planning and deal reviews. Ensure effective execution of the Sales Operations processes within the segment team and effective support by the global Sales Operations team.
Sales Operations and Management System Execution
- Designs and administers the end-to-end business review cadence, including all weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews within and across Sales and Executive leadership
- Ensure all operations processes are executed and corporate deliverables (e.g. forecasts) are provided
- Ensures forecast accuracy with respective segment sales leaders right down to working with sales reps on sales closing on behalf of the Segment sales executive if need be
- Develops, maintains and updates the review templates and other materials
- Incorporate all aspects of sales operations, pipeline, forecasting, headcount, targets, incentives, territories, etc.
- Coordinates logistics with participants and/or their administrative resources
- Responsible for process maintenance, documentation, and information management
- Performs business analyses which collectively support the Segment teams leveraging existing and ad hoc reporting, including the integration of multiple analysis to provide a balanced assessment.
- Interprets internal/external business issues and recommended best practices; makes changes to own and others work to meet these
- Assist the teams in creating analytics, detailed business growth plans and high-level presentations to drive communication
- Proactively contributes to management discussions and reviews
- Gathers, analyzes and summarizes presentation content for the sales executive and the Global Ops leadership
- Coordinates with other organizations such as strategy, marketing, and other business units
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, strong business judgement and a clear thinker who understands details and can distill complex topics into clear summaries
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
Your Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree with at least 10-15 years of working experience with 5-7 years of relevant experience. MBA a plus.
- Experience must be in one or more of the following areas: Sales Operations, Sales
- Demonstrated ability to produce extremely high-quality work product; positive attitude and high energy level; team player
Note: The requirements should reflect your minimum requirements for the role in general
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 20,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.