Full Time Schedule Available:
Schedule - Monday - Sunday - Full Time 40 hours, Tours will vary 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift availability.
Current Open Schedule - 4pm -12am (40 hours) Must be available on weekends.
Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons.
- Escort on foot individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection or to escort persons off customer property.
- Reporting skills in order to adequately protect people and property, security guards must know and enforce rules and regulations to prevent criminal activity before it happens.
- Monitor points of access in a building or property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization. In some situations, such as public events or crowded areas, they walk among visitors to promote order and provide a visible presence that deters safety issues.
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs).
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
Must have High School diploma, GED equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have one (1) year of experience as a security guard, police officer, military or a combination of education, training or work experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of this position
- Must have valid New York Security Guard License