School Education Manager
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
The School Education Manager (SEM) is responsible for the introduction, execution and oversight of all School educational offerings. The SEM develops, trains, and coaches School staff members and ensures the effective delivery of all educational programs along the School Readiness Pathway. The SEM also serves as an ambassador for the School to prospective families and shall lead family communication on all aspects of Company curricula. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a School Education Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Observes and evaluates program delivery and curriculum implementation at the School and ensures regular child assessments occur along the School Readiness Pathway.
- Understands and employs the Learning Care System (LCS) to deliver bi-weekly usage reports and monthly achievement reports to stakeholders.
- Regularly conducts observations in all classrooms and provides ongoing feedback on curriculum implementation, classroom management, and lesson planning, by utilizing the available SEM tools and resources.
- Monitors and implements positive behavior strategies, including but not limited to, observing and evaluating the implementation of teacher selected myPath strategies, utilizing Positive Behavior Support tools and processes, and regularly coaching staff members on Early Childhood and Company best practices.
- Works in tandem with the School Director to prepare for and maintain accreditation status. The SEM may be tasked with special work projects, by the Director, to ensure the effective delivery of educational programming and the maintenance of accreditation status.
- Understands and articulates, to School staff and families, Company brand philosophy, core values, and selling points of curricula.
- Be responsible for staying up-to-date on company program offerings and ensures school operates with the most up-to-date curriculum/program expectations.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must meet state licensing requirements for education and experience.
- Must meet all quality rating standards as it relates to education and experience as set forth by the state and accreditation agent.
- Must have a minimum of an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education, Early Elementary or related field.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in an early childhood program with at least two (2) years as a lead teacher.
Successful applicants for this position must either provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing as a condition of employment. Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals, unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to the Company.
The Company will comply with all federal, state or local laws regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.