At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Veeva Team is looking for self-starter with a passion for market research, analytics and sales. This position will act as an integral member of our Commercial team by providing market research insights that will help to grow our business and refine territory strategy. The Sales Research Analyst role will be responsible for timely identification, alerts and updates to the sales team on new targets and provide competitive market intelligence as identified. The successful candidate will do so by working across various business functions within the sales organization. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively across the Veeva team are critical to the role.
What You'll Do
- Align the pharmaceutical drug lifecycle and Veeva products to execute a process to better position the Veeva Commercial Sales Team with Pre-Commercial companies at the appropriate phase
- Establish self as a resource for Account Executives and SDR’s on territory intelligence
- Be accountable for timely identification, alerts and updates to the sales team on new targets
- Maintain and search for targeted information across different platforms, such as PubMed, Firstword, Cortellis, BioMedTracker, Citeline, etc.
- Understand competitive landscape and provide updates as new information is identified
- Identify and help build out Account profiles and key contact for prospective and existing customers
- Assist in market sizing, territory and account level white space analysis, Total Addressable Market and Forecasting
- Build strong relationships with Account Executives, SDR’s and Management
- 2+ year experience or professional internship as an analyst or in a sales operations role at a fast-paced company
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and synthesize information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present ideas and effectively communicate with individual team members
- Be a self-motivated and results-driven individual
Nice to Have
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the pharmaceutical drug lifecycle.
- Experience with pharmaceutical research tools such as Firstword, Pubmed etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and Wellness programs
- Excellent Benefits
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.