IMDb (www.imdb.com) is the #1 movie website in the world with a combined web and mobile audience of more than 200 million monthly visitors – making us the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. IMDb sits at the intersection of the entertainment, media, and technology markets inside the world's most innovative and consumer-centric company – Amazon.com. IMDb employees enjoy the benefits of working for Amazon with the autonomy of working on a small, nimble team.
As our team continues to grow we are seeking a talented and highly motivated sales marketing professional to drive growth of IMDb's advertising business with non-entertainment advertisers. This is a high-impact, cross-functional role that works closely with ad sales, editorial, video & events, ad design, and product development teams.
- Combining a compelling story and data into sales marketing materials for advertising on IMDb, including pitches and client case studies
- Creating materials and executing on world-class advertising packages across US
- Developing advertising pitches to address specific clients and proposals (RFPs) that integrate custom ideas, creative mock-ups, marketing collateral, and pricing
- Creating proactive sales packages and content sponsorship opportunities that leverage editorial, video, events, design, and/or product to that convince non-entertainment advertisers to align their brand with IMDb
- Working with stakeholders from other Amazon sales teams (e.g., Amazon.com, Alexa, Amazon mobile, Kindle, Fire TV, etc) to support holistic pitches
- Meeting with clients and their agencies to understand goals, pitch opportunities, and gather feedback
- Communicating with sales and sales operations around IMDb product and ad product changes
- Providing input into ad product development roadmap
- Tracking attainment toward ad revenue goals, identifying key business drivers, and driving actions to exceed targets