With a global portfolio of tens of thousands of activities in more than 80 countries around the world - ranging from admission tickets for museums, events and attractions via guided tours all the way to boat and bicycle tours - Musement has helped to innovate the global tours&activities scenario and reach one million users monthly.
Musement is part of TUI Destination Experiences, the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 employees, the company generates turnover of 700 million euros. TUI Destination Experiences, based in Palma de Mallorca, offers its customers a broad product portfolio of high-quality travel experiences. The company sold more than 6 million activities and excursions last year. Through its subsidiary Intercruises, TUI Destination Experiences is the world’s leading provider of cruise handling services. The development of sustainable tourism in all destinations in which TUI Destination Experiences operates is a key feature of our corporate culture.
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
WHAT you will do
- Based on analysis of the market for sales of experiences in travel agencies in the US, support the CCO to define the Musement value proposition for the US.
- Develop a commercial plan and define sales targets and objectives for KPIs.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to drive the achievement of these targets, continuously track performance based on KPI analysis and coordinate initiatives with the relevant teams in TUI DX and Musement. Proactively look for new sales opportunities in the retail channel.
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget assigned to your channel, as well as designing and implementing marketing campaigns and materials, training and incentive schemes for the retail channel.
- Manage the communication channels to the travel agencies together with the Trade Marketing team and continuously update on sales campaigns, incentives, new products, new platform functionalities or resolution of technical or operational incidences.
- Proactively share best practices from your markets with the retail sales teams in other markets.
- Collect feedback from ancillaries and retail teams in the markets as well as the travel agencies to help the B2B Digital Product Manager to define the improvements in the digital products which drive most value and the Supply team to contract the relevant experiences to drive additional sales.
- Strong negotiation, influence management and presentation skills
- Excellent communciation skills, both verbal and written, in English (other languages will be a plus).
- Team player used to work in an international environment
- Marketing acumen, with a track record of successfully implementing marketing plans in a retail environment
- Results driven, sales-minded individual, able to forecast based on realistic opportunity assessments and effectively manage deviations
- An individual who never stops looking ahead with a can do attitude, seeking new ways to delight customers, improve results and grow the business
- Analytical skills and ability to read, interpret and understand sales & market data and to define corrective actions and growth strategies
- Someone to collaborate with an energy and enthusiasm that will inspire those around them.
What you have already achieved
- Demonstrable experience in driving sales performance in travel agencies in the US
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related roles
Musement is a certified Great Place To Work®2018 and among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/
The opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting divisions of Europe’s largest travel company
PLEASE KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONCE