PlaceIQ is a leading data and technology provider that powers critical business and marketing decisions with location data, analytics and insights. An early industry pioneer, PlaceIQ has become the standard for fueling better decisions by marketers, analysts and publishers through powerful, location-based consumer insights, real-world measurement and attribution.
With PlaceIQ, companies can uncover opportunities within the consumer journey by learning about and connecting with location-based audiences, measuring real-world ROI and applying insights that drive intelligent marketing and successful business outcomes.
PlaceIQ is looking for an energetic, passionate, results-driven Sales Development Representative to produce leads for our growing sales team. You will be the first point of contact with prospective customers and responsible for researching and qualifying leads by phone and email. The Sales Development Representative will work directly with sales management to execute outreach efforts into accounts used to setup meetings for our Account Executives. This person will also work closely with marketing and our sales team to tune content and email messaging that produces the highest response rates leading to secured meetings. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and are eager to grow your career in sales, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Generate, contact, and qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Execute email outreach efforts used to drive meetings from prospects.
- Manage the sales outreach process used to book meetings for AEs, learning what messaging tactics work best to score meetings for PlaceIQ’s sales team.
- Create and strategically prioritize a list of target prospects, with the goal of securing meetings for PlaceIQ’s sales team.
- Execute outreach efforts used to educate a long-tail list of accounts, with the goal of generating transactional revenue.
- Conduct lead follow up activity based on outreach and website inquiries.
- Track all activity in Salesforce.
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual lead/pipeline targets.
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Professional, competitive and results oriented
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to be mentored towards a successful sales career and grow within a competitive sales team
- Self-starter and driven with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- An ability to be resourceful in using creative and strategic methods to identify quality leads
- Salesforce experience, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required