WiredScore is a property tech company that works with the top landlords, brokers, and tenants to identify & promote buildings with great digital infrastructure. To do this we launched the Wired Certification rating system, the first and only certification for internet connectivity in office buildings. Our 2,500+ certified buildings are spread across 30+ cities in seven countries -- the US, Canada, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Australia -- and our clients are the biggest and best building owners in the world; we drive value to clients by evaluating, recommending, and marketing the technology attributes of buildings to tenants.
We are proud to be working with Bessemer Venture Partners and Fifth Wall Ventures as our partners and investors as we continue to expand our business to new countries and
WiredScore is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative/(SDR) to join our growing team. As a SDR at WiredScore, you’ll identify, create and lead the initial outreach to targeted accounts across the U.S. This role will be primarily focused around researching target accounts and opportunities, performing outreach through emails, calls and social media, assisting in the expansion of opportunities with existing clientele and responding to inbound requests. You will be responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipelines for WiredScore's Sales organization.
The SDR function is a critical role at WiredScore, driving bookings and pipeline among our highest potential customers in commercial real estate. As the first SDR on the team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the roll and be closely mentored and professionally developed by our top sales professionals.
- Researching and evaluating target leads/prospects
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of WiredScore's product
- Scheduling qualified meetings for sales team
- Providing in-depth information to the sales team to enable the most qualified opportunities
- Researching and evaluating additional leads through database and web research
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Help to provide feedback to the sales team to refine messaging and objection handling
- Conduct high volume prospecting for outbound leads
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Master use of real estate data platforms
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for opportunities created.
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (Commercial Real Estate a plus but not required)
- Passion for sales and competitive spirit
- Must be highly persistent, organized and able to work independently
- Positive & energetic attitude with a demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to demonstrate strong articulation of a product's selling points via phone & email
- A self-starter with a track record of successful achievements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Intellectually curious and want to receive/provide constructive feedback
- Experience with sales tools including Salesforce.com, Yardi or CoStar would be a plus but not required
- BA/BS degree from a leading university.
- Must be located in the New York City area to be considered.
Benefits of working at WiredScore
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited vacation
- New Soho loft office
- HSA, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Personal skill development plans
- Fun, young and hungry team
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.