Sales Representative (Work from Home)
Overview of Position
Varsity Tutors, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the country, is looking for Sales Professionals to join our team! Varsity Tutors is building a global on-demand expert network and is on a mission to help people learn by seamlessly connecting experts and learners in any subject, anywhere, anytime.
As a Sales Professional, you are the first contact with our prospective clients, who have already expressed interest in our products and services. This role is focused on educating prospective clients on how our services work and how Varsity Tutors is revolutionizing the learning experience through technology. You own the initial communication as a subject matter expert, problem solver… heck, you could even consider yourself an educational superhero! We know that Varsity Tutors can help accomplish everyone’s learning goals and the Sales Professional helps get it all started.
- To enrich the lives of others and provide a truly exceptional experience, one client at a time
- Contact prospective clients that have expressed interest in Varsity Tutors (all warm leads!)
- Discover the needs of prospective clients and effectively communicate the benefits of our services
- Manage prospective clients in our CRM to ensure we can properly follow up and place tutors
- Plan to exceed expectations through a metrics-driven performance standard. We want the best for you and for our clients!
- Ability to consult through conducting needs analysis and offering product based solutions
- Experience in full-cycle sales and/or business development is preferred, but training is provided
- Bachelor level degree in any major is preferred
- CRM experience is preferred
- Passion for being part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference for our clients!
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- All candidates must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Varsity Tutors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer! We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Varsity Tutors will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
Similar: Account Executive, Account Manager, Inside Sales, Business Development Representative, Sales Representative