At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
When we start from a place of curiosity, we can power more inventive and meaningful work that is driven by the needs, motivations, and mindset of our audience. Understanding how people frame the brand, product, and experience helps us get smarter for the task at hand, while also building our knowledge for future work. We need a candidate who is curious, tuned into the world, and a compelling storyteller to bring it all to life.
If you’re a Strategist who’s always been more at home drawing on your curiosity and empathy to understand real people, this might be for you. If you’re a Researcher who’s always been interested in connecting people insights to the creative process, this might be for you. This is the intersection of Curiosity + Creativity!
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
- Uncanny ability to distill and communicate complex topics and themes simply and with conviction
- Deep curiosity about the forces that drive human behavior
- Provide secondary research to VMLY&R employees from free and subscription services.
- Add value to all deliverables through appropriate curation, context and usability.
- Assist employees with conducting their own research and accessing our self-service tools.
- Assist in training events to promote and encourage usage of our resources.
- Two to five years of experience in a client-focused marketing environment
- Social listening experience, a plus
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, graduate degree a plus
- Undergraduate or graduate coursework in branding, marketing, planning and insights
- Specific work experience with projects that have an emphasis in secondary research and digital analytics
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.