Requisition Number: IBREC03850
Stifel is looking to hire a recruiting coordinator who would support the activities of the Investment Banking Recruiting team. This individual will perform a variety of functions such as assisting with the interview process, ensuring every candidate experience is positive and well-organized, onboarding new hires, executing training and development events, and working to facilitate the smooth operation of the team’s day-to-day activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles day-to-day, routine clerical responsibilities including answering phones, handling inquiries, greeting visitors, and handling routine correspondence.
- Will support Investment Banking Recruiters and Training and Development Program Managers by preparing logistical details for both campus and in-office recruiting activities and events. Posting job descriptions on campus sites. Assisting with event planning by booking meeting spaces, ordering catering, securing A/V, and attending to other details.
- Manages the expense reimbursement process for candidates. Processes and submits all expense reports via Concur in accordance with Firm and department policy. Centrally tracks all expenses in a budget tracker.
- Obtains availability, builds interview schedules, creates resume bundles/interview packets, confirms candidates, and prints day-of materials
- Facilitates recruiting and new hire onboarding process by providing candidates with appropriate paperwork and ensures completion and submission to appropriate parties.
- When directed, prepares correspondence with candidates and new hires in support of hiring and onboarding
- Provides statistical data to campus recruiting team when needed.
- Orders and ensures adequate and appropriate supplies are available for the department.
- Desire to for a career in recruiting or program management
- High school diploma required; Bachelor degree preferred
- 0-3 years of work experience required.
- Ability to Multitask and handle many various projects.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities to produce outstanding work; strives for excellence; maintains a positive attitude through stressful situations