Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be a key member of the People Ops team and play a critical role in scaling Socure. You’ll coordinate each step of the hiring process, ensuring an exceptional experience for candidates and hiring managers.
This position is based in New York.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help craft and execute an exceptional hiring experience
- Initiate and manage logistics throughout the candidate journey, from early outreach to coordinating interviews to onsite visits
- Cultivate strong relationships with interview teams and candidates, and ensure regular touchpoints throughout the recruiting process
- Help to continuously improve recruiting processes
- Work alongside Recruiters to update and audit records within our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) and provide accurate pipeline reports to key partners
- Support the People Ops team in strategy and execution of industry events, university programs, and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Ensure interviewers and hiring managers provide feedback and make timely decisions on candidates
- Perform other recruiting-related responsibilities, as needed
WHAT YOU BRING:
- BA or BS degree with 1-2 years of experience in coordination, administrative, or recruiting support role
- Sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment (start up experience is a plus!)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change - things change often and we need someone who can roll with the punches and adapt quickly
- Experience using an ATS with a penchant for database hygiene and attention to detail (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Generous PTO
- A company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote work
- Amazing, affordable benefits for employees and their dependents...and more
Socure is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.