Are you a Quantitative Analyst that is interested in working with one of world's leading Quantitative Hedge Funds? Are you a Quantitative Analyst that would enjoy working with world-class researchers and engineers to crack complex problems in financial markets?
This New York City based leading Quantitative Hedge Fund seeks a talented Quantitative Analyst that will use their exceptional knowledge of financial markets, numerical algorithms, and computational methods.
As the Quantitative Analyst, you will:
• Manage large amounts of complex data in R or Python and running quantitative queries.
• Generate, supporting and maintain existing models which include data gathering, data analysis, model performance monitoring and testing
• Building Financial and statistical Models
What you need:
- Master's or PhD degree from a competitive university in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, operational research, computer science, finance or economics.
- Strong Quantitative and Developer experience (Python and Java or C++)
- Prior experience working or Internship at a Financial firm or leading technology (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc...) firm is helpful
- Proficiency with working with large data sets
What you get:
• Work with one of the leading Quantitative Hedge Funds
• Work in not your typical hedge fund. Very collaborative and casual work environment as compared to most Wall St. Firms
• Incredible work perks (too many to name!)