At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Looking for an opportunity to innovate? Interested in developing consulting skills while delivering implementation solutions that make our clients more efficient? Come help us change how Quality information, content, and processes are managed in Life Sciences! Veeva’s Vault Quality suite is a single authoritative source, enabling greater visibility and control. Vault Quality enables organizations to modernize quality management, assuring quality while driving compliance and operational innovation.
Veeva is looking for Consultants with Life Sciences experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their quality data and document management operations in the cloud. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will be responsible for understanding our customers’ global quality needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing quality information across the enterprise.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in projects at life sciences companies designing and deploying Quality systems
- Rapidly configure and implement the Vault Quality suite (Vault QMS, Vault QualityDocs and Vault Training) which is used to manage quality processes and content in the cloud
- Lead requirements workshops: design, prototype, configuration, and document content management/QMS data solutions
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 3+ years of experience working with or for life sciences companies
- Experience implementing content and/or data management systems with the ability to comprehend and translate business requirements and create corresponding solutions designs
- Demonstrated work history in stakeholder management, critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see client success with solution implementation
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- 4-year college degree
Nice to Have
- Understanding of global quality requirements, compliance considerations and processes for Quality process and content management, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Experience implementing Document or Quality Management systems for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT representative
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, ETQ Reliance, Sparta TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum D2, FirstDoc FirstPoint, NextDocs, UL ComplianceWire, and other quality information management or content management systems
- Consulting experience
- Life Science, computer science, bio chemical and mechanical engineers or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ, NY, Boston, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Research Triangle Park)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.