Two things Grey has been doing since 1917: coming up with Famously Effective ideas, and hiring forceful, energetic innovators with diverse skill sets and points of view who can put ideas into motion that lead to results. That's no coincidence.
Smart, quick, highly motivated business-savvy people have been the backbone of Grey's Famously Effective work for 102 years. They drive the business and creative performance that has led Grey to be named the industry's trade publications' “Agency of the Year“ three times in the past six years.
As the agency, industry, and world continue to transform at a break-neck pace, Grey continues to look for the best people to join our diverse talent roster in the coming year. More than ever, we need people who will develop the Famously Effective ideas that will propel the agency further on the trajectory of success.
Sets up creative development timelines (project briefings and internal creative reviews with appropriate parties). Ensures timeline is adhered to and that creative teams and Creative Directors at all levels are on-schedule. Gains proper creative approvals across agency, up to C-suite exec's, sends meeting re-caps, makes assets available, tracks/updates/archives all creative presentations, makes sure appropriate parties are kept in loop, appropriate resources are assigned. Notifies production studios (print, broadcast, digital) on client presentations/new business pitches. Reports to Creative Management.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects from conception through completion
- Serve as liaison between Account Management, Creative, Studio, and other inter-agency partners
- Communicate project requirements and procure supporting materials to ensure that projects move through the agency in a timely manner
- Communicate scheduled deadlines and provide effective warning when delivery dates may be in jeopardy
- Monitor and follow-up with all appropriate departments on project development
- Maintain up-to-date and organized files for all stages from concepts to completed pieces
- Initiate, develop, drive, and revise schedules
- Coordinate team briefings, internal reviews of creative, and all other meetings needed to complete any given project
- Reinforce Agency process with all teams
- 3 years agency project management or advertising/marketing experience
- Keen understanding of advertising principles and creative project process terminology
- Familiarity with design applications
- True problem solver—able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Highly detail-oriented while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence
- Exceptional interpersonal skills necessary to interact with a range of personalities and establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
Grey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.