About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for an all-star Product Marketing Intern to provide cross-functional support across the varying facets of Product Marketing, including market research, content generation, analyzing platform data, and more. A typical day could be spent coordinating with teams to compile campaign performance data, market insights, and client success stories.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence on analyzing platform data for benchmarking.
- Use platform data and market research to produce content around the value of LiveIntent products and services.
- Coordinate with account teams to compile campaign performance data and client success stories.
- Coordinate with Marketing to compile market research and industry benchmarks data to build a content series around Ad Creative Performance Benchmarks and Email Template Performance Benchmarks.
- Self-motivated and independently driven. We’ll set you up for success when starting projects, and you’ll be responsible to carry them over the finish line.
- Research-minded with an understanding of data collection methodologies to support and disprove hypotheses. This role will involve staying informed of industry news and trends and digging into data to derive insights that can drive our business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You’ll collaborate with many different teams, with varying communication styles, and be responsible for producing content that is clear and informative.
A little about your summer with us
- This is a paid position and you’ll work 40 hours per week.
- Location: You’ll spend 10 weeks at our headquarters in NYC, conveniently located in FiDi. Since we have offices located in Berlin and Copenhagen, you’ll walk away with the experience of working for a global tech company!
- Ownership: Your time at LiveIntent will be meaningful, not filled with coffee runs. Teams across the company have identified ongoing projects to address real business challenges, and we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity and pursue them, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: On your first day you will meet your LiveIntent Guider, a veteran LiveIntenter who will help you navigate through your time here. Your manager and fellow team members will teach you and provide feedback along the way.
- We’ve created a training program to help you get the most out of this experience and prepare you for your next steps.
- We work hard at LiveIntent but we take every opportunity to Find Fun along the way. You’re encouraged to participate in activities like afternoon snack time, Rosé Thursdays, in-office group exercise classes, organized sports teams, Summer Fridays, and so much more!
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 million email readers every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them generate revenue, acquire new customers, and engage real people. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Berlin, and Copenhagen.